Forum Cs-DayDead Strona Główna Cs-DayDead
Cs-DayDead

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

Point guard has point to prove

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Cs-DayDead Strona Główna -> Premium za reklame
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
CocrofttH7c

PostWysłany: Sro Lip 02, 2014 12:47    Temat postu: Point guard has point to prove Odpowiedz z cytatem

So the other guy should have won?About me;-Height; 5'10, 205; 18ż-Training is a passion of mine, to the point where its become obsessive.I kinda wish Rampage had taught him a lesson about respect when they got into that argument in the van a while back.just wait for the elevator guys and let them do their jobyou, trx rip trainer beast92, and every single one of us, we're all gonna make it brahSo, I chose number 1.he wouldnt hammerfist fedroits like calling an argentinian, trx bands for sale salvadorean,ect a mexican.bigger factors at play are not enough water, genetics etcnot high protein.I'm all Natural lolbut if you lack strength even tho your fast, or lack the speed to obtain positions in a scramble then those options become almost equal in importance.I'm taking 3 pills, twice a day (6 total).t give it time and it won?Lots of people, on the other hand, want a cert.If attracting a girl is your desire, perhaps pour more time into improving yourself in other ways.Even Ted Bundy probably liked girls, even when wasn't stalking them.That will Quieto alright.Pic assortment all in one place is great.He couldn't even take a light jab.BTW, you misspelled a word in your sig.they became bored I think.Must be a projection?already starting with lesbian jokes?im looking to do this cert in feb.Can you do lat pulldowns and chin ups on the same workout or is it better to do chins Tuesday and lat pulldowns Thursday?Above all, we are lead to believe that without college we'll find ourselves giving blowjobs and sharing dirty needles in back alleys.relying on my supps to get here on time nowFrom Urban Dictionary:For the most part, an uneducated, pathetic excuse for a human being who listens to the group ICP who are bold enough to actually consider themselves musicians.Greatest actor of his generation along with Christian Bale.Lauzon training with BJ full time is no joke."lol he beat an OLD boxer who looked like he had never seen a takedown before.Nobody has a weak and painfull back like me as I do,but in the 22 years I have been doing Squats I never got even slightly injured doing them.I thought it was the color of shorts that your instructor gives youHow about some honesty?Sure not going to learn it in the male section.He struck me as a very humble and regular guy.I love Randleman, suspension training straps I can't wait for him to come back.and deff wasnt the most interesting episode either.what are you using?I'd like to see Tank Abbot win, trx kit just cause.I'm going to watch Kimbo box.I'm in no way "whipped", but I have some strong feelings for her and would hate to see us distance ourselves from each other b/c of something like this.This ^I can never understand people who wanna put another muscle group on leg day.keep you hands off your knees so you can get low.Best post i've ever read on this site since the day i joined hope you like it guys / girlsCardio and light lifting bores me to tears and I would soon bail.Strong awareness of 2jzs in SC300s ITT.did you tip him?No w/o within 5 hours of sleep!He was practically begging for it.
Over 65s should drink less, experts say_453855
Anyway going to go gym tomorrow will warm up thoroughly then see
Staring at the ­picture of the tiny, dark-haired baby, Kathy sho xboter 2014
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość Wyślij email Odwiedź stronę autora
Reklama

Wysłany: Sro Lip 02, 2014 12:47    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Reklama

PostWysłany: Wto Lut 23, 2021 07:43    Temat postu: Zarabiaj Online Odpowiedz z cytatem

Zobacz też :

Rozwód i alimenty
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Wto Lut 23, 2021 07:43    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Cs-DayDead Strona Główna -> Premium za reklame Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: