Forum Cs-DayDead Strona Główna Cs-DayDead
Cs-DayDead

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

JOHN JANCH Wow

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Cs-DayDead Strona Główna -> [CoD] Screeny/Demka
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
azimseo2@gmail.com

PostWysłany: Nie Maj 19, 2024 04:48    Temat postu: JOHN JANCH Wow Odpowiedz z cytatem

So this feels counterintuitive to most owners because most owners think that what they really have to be front and center or win new customers is the product or service they offer. These are two acts or two tasks that you have to somehow get into someone else's hands. Like you said at the beginning it's a journey. This takes a long time. It's not something you can buy some software to take a course on and teach others. John Jentsch Yeah yeah. There is also a question about weeds. Do customers agree that I'm right about Larry King? Hey sorry with any integration or do you just integrate through or something like that so we do have email functionality and email automation functionality within the platform. Yet many businesses have a preferred or e-mail service provider that they would like to work with.

In many cases this takes years. . In many cases deep psychological trauma has to be worked through as part of the challenge in order to let go of some of these things. John Worrilow Yes. Are you kidding me but we just did some research and built a little tool that's actually called prescoring. It's interesting. If you look at the data on business owners and their mental health post-sale Faroe Islands Email List We work with several Large integrations include and as well as dozens of advanced integrations John Jentsch and Larry King dozens of John Jentsch others. Astonishing. So if anyone wants to learn more about whether this makes sense for them how can they explore and get started with a tool like you have a free trial or on our website Customer Owned Artificial Intelligence just put a pixel on your website That’s it.

It’s been proven that % of business owners end up regretting their decision to sell a year after selling. Think about it. To outsiders it looks like winning the lottery. You sell your business and it should survive the birth of your child and your marriage which are great days but % of people look back a year later and regret it. You mentioned that I think a key point is that business owners are too emotionally connected to their companies. I believe it includes a lead or a days free period whichever comes first. So if you have a high traffic website I think this could be really interesting. You'll see everything about the people who visit your site and you can tell your friends. Come and click on my website. I just wanted to see all these interesting names I would see. John Jentsch is great.
Reklama

Wysłany: Nie Maj 19, 2024 04:48    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Cs-DayDead Strona Główna -> [CoD] Screeny/Demka Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: