Forum Cs-DayDead Strona Główna Cs-DayDead
Cs-DayDead

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

Is there any better feel than YOLO

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Cs-DayDead Strona Główna -> Premium za reklame
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
CocrofttH7c

PostWysłany: Sro Maj 28, 2014 18:03    Temat postu: Is there any better feel than YOLO Odpowiedz z cytatem

Yeah it's so much fun for sure. I think in terms of height he's got to be 5'10 perhaps (really bad with height guessing lol) as for weight he's around 72 kg.Gave up around 20 kg's in weight.And that wasn't too long ago either. I feel sorry for pe teachers now as they must feel devalued and PE is seen as not as important as other subjoects. I would say it is .The only "point" he made was that he is an idiot. If it's 90 degrees outside why should a female get heat stroke because a man can't control himself? I'd like to see a defense attorney use the "she was dressed like she wanted it" defense.(muay thai, wrestling, etc.)How fun is it?What are the risks?These cards change all the time.It apparently just changed to that with no explanation. Japan is awesome lolI really enjoyed every single rep. I banged out a couple of extra reps in someexercises, vibram five fingers uk just to show the weights who's The Man.I said yesterday that I would rest tomorrow.All of the guys that practice bjj today are doing so because of him. I am not so sure about his health right now, but even as an old man he could still tap out guys that were much bigger and stronger than him. You wouldn't overpower someone of his skill level.whew, for a sec I thought I was the father.teh sex was good thoEDIT: ^^^ beat me to itWOW thank God I'm not the dad, I thought the rubber broke.OP is this you?actually not a roll bread, this really happenedjust used a funny username for laughs but this chit happenedare you actually 33 OP?All you really get is touch screens and better displays. The guts are really the same. I also liked this unit because you can fit larger cups under it.Reminds of Mitt Romney looking longingly at peoplelol romney has that "soon" look to himStrong post comment to username correlation.All you guys saying no, would you really want a male nurse?prob have a better work ethic than most sure, but I'm talking about number 1 in the world in anythingWomen are better at being women than men are.Liquid= No digestionEven for dat dere that is the dumbest thing I've ever heard. People lose all their gains because they don't continue to lift as much and adjust their calories correctly.100g protein post workout shake?if you can workout for 4 hours and not feel tired then you arent working out properly. By the time im doing dips, vibram trainers vibram running shoes my chest is completely burn out and if i try to do barbell bench again i would probably struggle benching 100 pounds.Debi is who I hired and learned more from in five months than in all my years of self-teaching which is not a little, shoes with toes point to me. But overall I'd have to say my judgement proved correct in that I ruled out a half-dozen other trainers on sight alone who certainly were not qualified for the job and those others I chose and subsequently ruled out were due to my own inexperience in the matter.Like most people hiring trainers for the first time.
Justin Bieber's thoughts on Winman-Siver fight (spoilers)brhtt
ITT We neg the OP for being a phaggot who doesn't even look like
JD007914's "1st Cut 4 Summer" LogbrHey guys! xboter 2014
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość Wyślij email Odwiedź stronę autora
Reklama

Wysłany: Sro Maj 28, 2014 18:03    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Reklama

PostWysłany: Wto Lut 23, 2021 08:15    Temat postu: Zarabiaj Online Odpowiedz z cytatem

Zobacz też :

Rozwód i alimenty
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Qwestiomo

PostWysłany: Sob Lip 24, 2021 22:19    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

bardzo ciekawe.
-
Odszkodowania Wrocław
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Sob Lip 24, 2021 22:19    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Cs-DayDead Strona Główna -> Premium za reklame Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: