Forum Cs-DayDead Strona Główna Cs-DayDead
Cs-DayDead

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

Ultimate MMA wallpaper threadbrHaven't been across one o

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Cs-DayDead Strona Główna -> cs
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
CocrofttH7c

PostWysłany: Pon Maj 26, 2014 02:56    Temat postu: Ultimate MMA wallpaper threadbrHaven't been across one o Odpowiedz z cytatem

that wale song bad is pretty decent but wale is a bitch and has strong female tendencies if you've ever seen him on twitter beefing with random fans.Stupidly hard to get shirts that fit off the shelf if you lift.(vid of 242 deadlift in my log also)sickening chunky kunt guilding tom platz warrior and barn door dorian yates sith lord kuntHear that?Well, the fact that you are really short has probably helped with the appearance of having some muscle development.Why cleans?Ab TwistsBtw- Went higher with my caloric intake.u mirin' my aesthetics fellow ausbrah?Sakikubara said in an interview after the announcement of the sale of Pride to UFC owners that they agreed to run Pride as is and as a separate organization.I used that NESTA plan and it worked.yes but you're not betting on the chance of a 2nd or 3rd or nth color in a row.If he continues to **** with me and tarnish my name I will start interviewing all the people he has ****ed over to let the world really know the shameless media whore pig he really is.Next you'll be claiming boobs are for babies.</br>Ive been off and on about pretty much the same thread, but i feel like i am missing something.That said, clinically deficient levels of 25(OH)D, zinc and/or magnesium, trx ropes especially when acute, are implicated in low testosterone, so curing any such (acute) deficiency can be helpful.I see them all the time where I live.All you need is protein, multi vitamin, and fish oil.Have you ever been soccer kicked before?if I lift heavy I'll become big like a bodybuilder!I for one would have loved to see him in real life in his prime.The wife has threatened me over a few of the, suspension training equipment umm, less well thought out posts!I'll be getting my next one this weekend.Its a matter of time before even the best will get caught.Same weight as day 1.Sometimes small kindesses can change someones life.My weekend is full of football practice, cleaning out my basement (I want to set up a mini gym down there) mowing the grass, and Sunday night my first Fantasy Football draft of the year (I belong on 3 teams) and working out in between all the chores lol.have you seen his legs?6/66lbsDeadlift 3 sets 8 reps 40/60/65kg 88/132/143lbsBicepsEZ Bar Curl 3 sets 8 reps 27.TRAIN HARD Y'ALL!It was back day and I could not recover from dead lifts.Very excellent observation.i thought wrestling was something physical?which is pretty sad.You told us things you eat without attaching any meaningful quantities to them (i.We might give you some specific ideas where stuff should go and what you could do.Is it true that your body produces more estrogen when your BF% is high?Looks like a typical style squat to me manDid you previously train that way?I must get out of this thread.I'm 6'2&quot; 190lbs currently clean bulking, I still got abs, trx force kit tactical this is what she said:I thought to myself, we're not all gonna make it brahsXuax is right, there are a few problems but i'm talking about the petty everyday bullying problems like the gay kid.If anyone need's any kind of help conserning training software, trx suspension training pro pack you can send me an e-mail. xboter 2014
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość Wyślij email Odwiedź stronę autora
Reklama

Wysłany: Pon Maj 26, 2014 02:56    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Reklama

PostWysłany: Wto Lut 23, 2021 02:52    Temat postu: Zarabiaj Online Odpowiedz z cytatem

Zobacz też :

Rozwód i alimenty
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Wto Lut 23, 2021 02:52    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Cs-DayDead Strona Główna -> cs Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: