Forum Cs-DayDead Strona Główna Cs-DayDead
Cs-DayDead

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

reebok dmx trail shadow

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Cs-DayDead Strona Główna -> Zareklamuj serv
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
Judith Berkeley

PostWysłany: Sob Kwi 24, 2021 06:29    Temat postu: reebok dmx trail shadow Odpowiedz z cytatem

The number of photographs was summed within reebok crossfit each hour for 0000 0059 h, 0100 0159 h, & , etc. and converted to percentage of captures within an hour to facilitate comparisons between the 2 species. A Pearson's correlation on the arcsine-root-transformed percentages of jaguar and puma captures in each hour tested the hypothesis that jaguars and pumas have similar activity patterns.Temporal avoidance or attraction of jaguars and pumas was further analyzed by comparing the number of days between consecutive jaguar jaguar captures, puma puma captures, jaguar puma captures, and puma jaguar captures at a camera station.

A general linear model was run on the response of capture interval, calculated between each capture and the next. These data were tested against cross factors "Capturel," identifying the initial capture as either jaguar or puma, and "Capture2," identifying the subsequent capture as either jaguar or puma.The response was logio-transformed to approximate a normal distribution of the residuals and equal variances. It was hypothesized that jaguars and pumas avoid (or attract) each other through time. A significant interaction effect would provide buty reebok classic evidence of a longer (or shorter) interval between jaguar puma and puma jaguar captures than between jaguar jaguar and puma puma captures. No difference was expected in number of days between jaguar jaguar captures and puma puma captures (the main effects).

Although male jaguars showed little evidence of mutual avoidance, we found evidence of temporal avoidance between jaguars reebok club c and pumas. The avoidance is active rather than passive, because it does not arise from differences in habitat use or activity schedules. Both species used the same locations and schedules, but avoided coincident times. Although examination of the data cannot reveal whether avoidance was mutual, it is likely that the physically smaller pumas avoid jaguars. Anecdotal evidence from Mexico indicates that pumas are occasionally eaten by jaguars (Brian Miller, Denver Zoo, pers. comm.).

Keepsakes, said Thomas, now 57, of the kicks in his closet from the 1989-90 season. They're not Converse, Nikes or Adidas. They're Pumas. That's right  Thomas, the leader of Detroit's "Bad Boys" era and one of the NBA's 50 Greatest Players of all reebok daytona time , was once endorsed by the German sportswear company. He rocked Puma's basketball shoes on the court and on life-size cardboard cutouts . They're also the shoes Thomas wore when he was named MVP of the 1990 NBA Finals after the Pistons beat the Portland Trail Blazers to claim back-to-back titles."I won a lot of games in my Pumas," Thomas said. "My fondest memories are winning a championship in them and pouring that champagne on my head. & I was killing 'em in those shoes." Thomas' time with Puma is part of an almost forgotten history: storied yet short-lived, the partnership lasting just one season.

There's also now a new generation of Puma hoopers serving as ambassadors for the relaunch. Skylar Diggins-Smith , Deandre Ayton, Marvin Bagley III, DeMarcus Cousins , Rudy Gay, Danny Green, Kevin Knox, Michael Porter Jr., Terry Rozier and Zhaire Smith. It's a loaded roster: five of the first 16 picks in the 2018 NBA draft , including the top two selections; two grizzled NBA veterans; a four-time WNBA All-Star; a 6-foot-11 monster of a big man who made a major comeback from a gruesome injury; and a brash backup point guard playing in Beantown, who signed to the brand with a point-blank proclamation: "I ain't f in' with nobody else but Puma .

Puma didn't have to sell me too much, said English, an eight-time All-Star and Hall of Famer. Now 65, he represented the brand from 1983 to 1987, primarily as one of the faces reebok dmx trail shadow of the Puma Sky II . "The Nuggets back then, we were & very fleet-footed. We pushed the ball up the floor. We ran. So I envisioned my Pumas being the animal that they were  getting me up and down the floor. & I liked my Pumas a lot better than I did my Ponies."The same year English began wearing Pumas, the Houston Rockets selected Ralph Sampson with the No. 1 pick in the 1983 NBA draft. The 7-foot-4 Sampson had a history of wearing PRO-Keds [img]https://www.adwokatkrawczyk.pl/images/p/reebok dmx trail shadow-733dun.jpg[/img] in both high school and at the University of Virginia.
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Sob Kwi 24, 2021 06:29    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Cs-DayDead Strona Główna -> Zareklamuj serv Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: